2009-04-06

April 6, 2009

Today is a national holiday in Thailand, Chakri Day, commemorating the reign of the Chakri Dynasty. Anyway, I still have to go to class because there's nothing to do with Korea's residence. What an enthusiastic Monday (=___=lll) ... I have to present a news article tomorrow. I gave the handout to everyone already. My teacher was a bit surprised, though, because I was the only student out of the 4 who have to go first (tomorrow). I'm not sure if I'd be not-so-shaking tomorrow. But I'll do my best hahaha~ My back hurts like hell right now due to having my period. First day of a period is like all hell breaks loose... I'm also bloating! Damn!! No news from Junki, but I kinda like that. I'm the enert type of fans hahaha~ Anywayzzz, should get going. Have a nice the-rest-of-the-day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment