2009-02-23

Cyworld~


I didn't go to school today. I've been feeling a bit sick since Saturday, so I'd better stay home. At least for one day. It's good to be able to have some time off, but at the same time you'd feel useless, not going to school. I remember Lee Jun Ki's interview that said "I feel like there's no reason to live when I'm off scene." I didn't get it at the time. How could anyone as rich and as famous as Junki would say something like that. Go out. Have fun. Meet your friends... It's not as easy. Everyone has friends. Everyone has times. Everyone has their private life, but it is not that easy to feel alive and be happy~ I'm happy, I'd say. But I know that I don't live the most out of my life. I don't even know how. Again, I'm grateful enough to be happy right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment