2009-02-08

Korean Sassy Girls (?)

I woke up and watched TV this morning. was on a cable channel. It was the first time I actually watched the movie, still not the whole story, though. I felt a bit like throwing up. I'm sick of this type of girl! I told some of you before when I was in Thailand during the school break that typical Korean girls are annoying, in the way. I can never understand a girl who gets drunk and goes out of control. The girls who pukes everywhere and all. The girls who yell the hell out and behave as if they have no parents to teach them. The movie has set Jeon Ji Hyeon to her stardom, I would say, but she hasn't been on screen as much, especially nowadays. So, it's kinda hard to say that she's a good actor 'coz she hasn't shown much of hers, really. Anywayz, Korean girls are mostly like that. The movie is so true!! But I'd likie to slap such girls so much, seriously. I've seen many Korean girls who act as such 'coz it's been almost a year now since I've been here. In my opinion, though, it's sooo wrong to be that rude. I could go on forever, but I'm not going to. Many of the girls are not as pretty as some of you may imagine. That's all. I just wanna say that I toatlly get why Korean guys are into internatonal marriage more and more!!! So, as the girls 'coz according to the statistics... Korean girls like Chinese guys 'coz they can cook for them. (=__=lll)

People, can you guys be nice to each other? And girls, wake up! Don't you wonder why guys keep leaving you?!

Have a great day today and marvelous weekdays tomorrow onwards!


Nora C.

No comments:

Post a Comment