2009-01-07

English Articles

Hey guys! I haven't been writing any English article, have I? I'm so sorry, I really am. The thing is that I don't have anything to write, and that I can't properly express things in English as nice & neat as in Thai. Since I can't type in Thai, here in Korea, with my notebook. I'd rather do entertainment news articles, of course, in Korean instead. You might find that boring, but I do have a good explanation. In level 5, I have to do the class report. So, reading news articles would do me a big help. Not only that, I just want to write some sort of diary related to my favorite actor like... what has happened to him on this day and that day and such. So, here it is! My blog! Ta dah~!!
Thank you those of you who still keep coming back. Some of you may just want to check on me whether or not I'm doing fine in Seoul, Korea, but thank you anyway.
My winter term starts tomorrow. I'm pretty excited for this will be the real challange. I'm entering the dark side... I mean "entering the advanced level" (=__=lll) of the whole 6-regular Korean Language course. Should I pass this level 5, I would continue with level 6 and hopefully would be able to graduate in June. Most of the universities here offer a 6-level language course, so I'm quite proud to say that "I'm a level-5 student" to the Koreans nowadays. Even though many of them would probably treat me like a total foreigner hahaha~
Thank you for every support I've received. Talking or chatting online always make my days. Keep in mind that I'll always be grateful having you guys around 'coz you guys can brighten up my cloudy/cranky/moody days.
Love~
Nora

2 comments:

  1. นอแร่...เอ้ย...นอร่า
    เขียนแบบนี้บ่อยๆก็ได้นะๆ ชอบอ่านๆ (ความจริงก็คือชอบเงือกเรื่องชาวบ้าน)
    เรื่องเรียนยังไงก็ตั้งใจเรียนมากๆ สู้ๆ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss ชบูง เกตส์ mak'makkk ka'
    I almost called you Chaboong AIDS, but...
    Chaboong Gates would be more proper, right? hahaha~

    ReplyDelete