2009-01-10

Why him?

My friends don't really understand why I like Lee Jun Ki. I'd say that I like his thoughts more than his acting ability. Read this:

"I detest people who chide or scold me, but if this person is someone whodeserves my respect, then that’s fine. However, not everyone who is olddeserves respect; they should have some aspect or quality worthadmiring. Only then will I recognize them and their words for me. Ifthat’s not the case and they’re simply taking advantage of their age toscold others, then I will not be polite to them either."

"I like to be straightforward, to say whatever’s on my mind and I cansound pretty critical. I’m also very stubborn; when I get angry I canbecome very explosive."

"With respect to relationships, I believe in fate, so I don’t really have a unique type I go for."

That was why. Now, it's something he once said long ago. He might have changed his mind, though. Hahaha~

When Lee Jun Ki was asked about his ideal-girlfriend, he said, “I used to like short and cute girls but now I like someone who can control me”. Moreover, he hopes that she is wise, has her own strong beliefs, and a job. While he was saying this, he added that someone who is older than him is more ideal.

And also this:

"일지매 된다면 정치인 혼내주고 싶다.”

준기 씨, 행복하세요. 제가 아득히 바라볼게요~

No comments:

Post a Comment