2009-01-09

Friday Confession

Nora's Friday Confession
(노라의 금요일 고백)
Welcome to my confession session this week! It's not going to be a real confession. I just feel like fancying it up. Actually, this is my first Friday in Korea this year. I just wanted to make my blog a little more interesting, that's all. Today is my brother's birthday. So, I'd consider it a good day for writing, too. Hahaha~
First of all, I thought I would be more diligent this winter term, but nooo~!!! Oh well, I'll live (=__=lll) ... I like the class, though V (^ O ^) V
Guys~ I do feel bad posting most of the article in Korean. I'm really sorry. Especially, I'm trying to keep track of everything I'd been missing while I didn't have the blog. So, many recently-updated articles (for those of you who do know Korean) would be old interview sessions and all. Again, sorry.
To be frank, I don't really like the program 'coz I find it 'incomplete' in a way. Yep! This blogger thingie is an incomplete innovation. It's somewhat less than expected. I have a hard time adjusting the page and stuff. I'm a low-tech, but not that retarded. I should be able to do more with the resource I have, but the resource given by blogger somehow lacks enhancing features.
Ahhh~ Wish I can create a nice blog for you guys. I'm not going to start defining 'nice' but I'll just skip to the ending, ok?
Hope you guys don't get sick of 이준기 (Lee Jun Ki) on my blog. Just a hope (=__=lll)
Oh right! Today the motherly Starbucks staff gave me a free scone to take to school. See? I still believe that she was my mother in the past life! Hahaha~
That's all for my first Friday Confession.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment